For more than 80 years, Fort Worth-based EECU community credit union has been committed to providing members A Better Way of Banking®. Today, EECU is one of the largest credit unions in Texas with over $2.2 billion in USD assets and serves over 200,000 members through 14 financial centers across North Texas. In the true spirit of the credit union philosophy “people helping people” EECU was recently honored with the Fort Worth Business Press Corporate Philanthropy Award for employee volunteerism, named Best Bank/Credit Union by the Fort Worth Star Telegram’s readers, and became the 1st credit union in Fort Worth to become Blue Zones certified for promoting employee well-being.
EECU is looking for a Retail Market Manager to oversee multiple assigned Financial Centers to obtain business results including operational performance through people by bridging retail strategic objectives to Financial Center behaviors and deliverables. The RMM will drive individual Financial Center performance by increasing market share growth, and member satisfaction through visible leadership, performance management, key partnerships, prioritization, planning, and problem resolution. As an ambassador for EECU, the RMM is a visible representative in the community cultivating referral and prospecting opportunities.
Key responsibilities for the Retail Market Manager:
- Create a Service Environment: Build and promote branch identity, drive sales and promote overall ownership and accountability for improving member service and branch success
- Manage a High Performing Market: Translates Strategy to Ensure Execution Excellence. Partners with retail leadership and other credit union organizations to assess the strengths and weaknesses of the retail team within the market and make the necessary adjustments to drive performance and achieve organizational goals.
- Empower Talent and Drive for Results: Attracts, develops and retains talent. Assist colleagues in achieving their developmental goals and career aspirations. Presence to inspire others and cultivate relationships.
- Influence others to move toward a common vision and goal: Guide a diverse group of people through the change management process.
- Internal Controls and Compliance: Compliance with Credit Union policies, procedures, and operational integrity for all assigned Financial Centers.
Responsible for compliance of all Federal and State rules and regulations pertaining but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Bribery Act, NCUA Privacy Regulations, Reg DD, Reg E, Reg CC, Reg Z, Reg B, FCRA/FACTA, and Service Members Civil Relief. Required to attend initial and ongoing annual Bank Secrecy Act training.
Candidates for EECU should possess the following education, knowledge and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience.
- Required 5 years financial services experience with at least 2 years Market Manager experience with proven results.
- Experience operating within a universal employee banking model and ITM technology preferred.
- Exhibits superb capacity management, time management, organization skills, delegation and prioritization.
- Must have strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent customer and business focus with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience leading, coaching and developing employees and teams to increase production and meet the service excellence standards in a retail performance environment.
- Experience with sales processes, operations, data analytics, or quantitative marketing.
- Must display strong financial acumen, including knowledge of banking industry, products and regulatory understanding.
- Ability to successfully influence at all levels of the organization.
EECU is an EOE/Vets/Disabled Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.
For more information on our organization and our best in class benefits please visit EECU Careers Opens a New Window. .