For more than 80 years, Fort Worth-based EECU community credit union has been committed to providing members A Better Way of Banking®. Today, EECU is one of the largest credit unions in Texas with over $2.2 billion in USD assets and serves over 200,000 members through 14 financial centers across North Texas. In the true spirit of the credit union philosophy “people helping people” EECU was recently honored with the Fort Worth Business Press Corporate Philanthropy Award for employee volunteerism, named Best Bank/Credit Union by the Fort Worth Star Telegram’s readers, and became the 1st credit union in Fort Worth to become Blue Zones certified for promoting employee well-being.
EECU is looking for a dynamic and innovative leader, someone that is passionate about member service and team motivation. The Indirect Credit Manager will oversee the daily operations of the underwriting team and ensure that procedures are in alignment with EECU expectations. The Indirect Credit Manager will lead a team of Underwriters who review and decision Credit Union Indirect Lending. Qualified candidates will have at least 10 years consumer leading with a minimum of 7 years supervisory/management experience.
Key qualifications for the Indirect Credit Manager:
- Develop highly skilled staff that effectively protects the assets of EECU while increasing overall profitability through lending loan growth
- Create and maintain strong community relationships with Dealerships
- Participate in cross functional relationships within EECU in order to provide optimum internal support
- Assess carried situations for associated risk and implement proper resolutions based upon current risk tolerance
- Understands collection procedures to assist with collection efforts
- Conducts State Mandated audit reports
Candidates for EECU should possess the following knowledge and experience:
- Minimum of 10 years consumer lending experience
- Minimum 7 years’ experience leading a diverse team through hiring, coaching and performance management required
- 5 years of Underwriting within Indirect Lending
- Ability to successfully drive projects, processes and change management concepts in a dynamic and complex operating environment
- Excellent communication skills
- PC knowledge with superior excel knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree required
EECU is an EOE/Vets/Disabled Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.
For more information on our organization and benefits please visit EECU Careers Opens a New Window. .